Saturday October 26th and Sunday October 27th 2019
8:00am to 4:00pm
On Saturday October 26th and Sunday October 27th, 2019 from 8:00am to 4:00pm (or until finished) New Jersey Camp for Blind Children, Inc. (NJCFBC) Camp Marcella will be having our Annual Fall Work. Work planned for this weekend includes Cabins, Program Buildings and Grounds Cleanup, Repairs and Maintenance, etc.
Lunch and Drinks will be provided.
* How Can You Get Involved?
- Volunteer for Camp Marcella (NJCFBC) Clean Up Days (in a group or on your own)
- Facility Repairs & Grounds Maintenance – Camp Marcella (NJCFBC) is always in need of volunteers to help with repairs and maintenance of the camp. We are always looking for various school, scout and church groups to come out in the fall and spring to help with camp closing/opening and general cleanup.
- Tradesmen/Tradeswomen – Do you have a member (two or three) in your club or group who is a state licensed electrician, licensed plumber, HVAC Technician, mason, carpenter, painter or handyman or handywoman who would like to donate their time and expertise
- Individuals, Church Groups, Schools, Camp Alumni, Camper Parents/Guardians and Lions Clubs who do not have a designated cabin or project; we can still use your Help!
- Lions Clubs that currently maintain a cabin or project at Camp Marcella (NJCFBC), please contact us for a current list of maintenance/repairs/improvements/upgrades needed for your cabin/building or project. Or if not available this work weekend and wish schedule a weekday/weekend time to accommodate your clubs schedule.
Please contact us with any questions and to confirm you are attending*:
- Paula Tarantino Maione / e-mail: email@example.com / 201-709-4944
- Michael Pacala / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / 201-933-8550
- Jose Nieto / email: email@example.com / 201-615-1082