Camp Marcella – Sessions Dates
DDD and Medicaid Funding
Please Note: DDD and Medicaid funding are listed under the name “New Jersey Camp for Blind Children Inc.”
This camping session is designed for adults ages 18 -35 who have physical challenges and/or developmental delays. Adults in this session will have the opportunity to socialize with their peers through a variety of activities designed to meet each camper’s individual needs. Campers will have some choice in their schedule to attend their favorite activities whether it is sports, swimming, hiking, music or enjoying our evening campfires.
- Session A – Adult Challengers– July 17th – 23rd 20222
- Session B – Adult Challengers– July 24th – July 30th 2022
- Session A/B – Adult Challengers– July 17th – July 30th 2022 (Two Week Session)
Youth & Teen Camps
Camp Activities are designed to meet the individual needs of campers. Small group activities are planned to engage teens while working on fine and gross motor skills, socialization, traditional life skills, and providing a traditional camping experience. Campers will have the opportunity to explore camp’s natural setting with hands on activities.
- Session C – Challengers– July 31st – August 6th 2022
- Session D – Challengers– August 7th – August 13th 2022
- Session C/D – Challengers– July 31st – August 13th (Two Week Session)
Additional Information EMAIL: Director@CampMarcella.org